Website consulting goes far beyond the aesthetics of a website. The Web consultant will be in charge of planning, overseeing the execution and delivery of a successful website or online project. This often includes:
- Information architecture of the website
- Content planning and development
- Ensuring all the technical aspects are sound
- Communicating and coordinating the SDLC/WDLC with the client and web development team
- Tracking and managing the process and execution of the project from end to end
- And ensuring the client is kept up to date with the progress and the web development team gets the job done on time and within budget.
Not every company makes use of a website consultant. Intdex does so, because we believe as a Software/Web development firm we are consistently able to add significant value to help companies in these situations:
- Companies that lack a comprehensive and stream-lined website/online strategy
- Companies that have website project expertise, but lack internal resources to get the work done in-house
- Companies that need research or strategy work done as part of their website project
- Companies that are currently working with a website vendor and would like an audit performed to ensure they are receiving a high-quality website
Intdex provides the above services to help our clients worldwide reach their desired online goals.