A mobile app or mobile application is a computer program or software application designed to run on a mobile device such as a phone/tablet or watch. Mobile Apps have become very popular with users in the recent years and corporations are now spending money on developing mobile applications to reach out to their target client base.
Mobile Apps fall into 2 main categories:
1. Problem solving
Making it easier for customers to interact with you or to do business with you. For example, Grab’s mobile app allows users to book transport (taxis, private-hire vehicles). Utility apps that provide solutions/knowledge for mobile phone users such as Weather or Bus Schedule Mobile Apps that provide real-time information also fall into this category
Candy Crush, Minecraft, Angry Birds provide entertainment to users on the go. Key to their success is their appeal across the age spectrum globally and their scalability. These games are usually free to begin with and provide upgrades/power-ups/loot boxes at a price.
For businesses, having a Mobile App means:
- Direct Communication And Geo-Targeting Marketing
- Mobile applications have proven to be quick and effective in engaging customer interest and communicating product launches, new services, promotional offers/discounts, new and improved features
- Provides valuable information such as demographics, geographical locations and shopping behaviour
- Provide Utility Tools relevant and useful to Customers
- Helping businesses better understand the market demand and improve on existing sales and marketing strategies.
- Increased Recognition Builds Customer Loyalty.
- App notifications/reminders create awareness about the products and services that are offered and encourage the customers to make a purchase or repurchase.
- Increases brand recognition and brings about top of the mind awareness.
- Website Creates Awareness And The App Makes The Sale
- Apps provide the capability of quicker launches via a button, and are usually more interactive and easier to navigate compared to websites
- A Great Tool For Customer Engagement and Interaction
- Boosts Brand Recognition
- Direct Marketing
- Personalization of Experience for Users
- Improved visibility on App Stores, Google Play
How we can help
We are a leading Mobile App Development Company in Singapore with extensive experience in developing a wide range of native and hybrid mobile applications for both iOS & Android platforms. With our years of experience in understanding clients’ needs for developing mobile apps, we are able to advise comprehensively on the type of app that you should develop.
Our developers work together with our creative designers to create seamless mobile apps that are certain to meet your business demands in the world today